Deputy Chief of Community Prosecution and Community Courts Section
Charlotta joined the Dallas City Attorney’s Office in 2007 and currently serves as a Deputy Chief of the Community Prosecution and Community Courts Section. Previously, she served as a Northwest Division Community Prosecutor. Charlotta received her law degree from the University of Houston where she was a Dean’s Scholarship recipient and her undergraduate degree from the University of North Texas where she graduated magna cum laude. Prior to joining the CAO, she worked as an attorney specializing in civil litigation. Charlotta is a graduate of the Caruth Police Institute’s Executive Leadership Series. She is fluent in French and Swedish.
- University of North Texas, B.A. in Political Science and French, 2002, magna cum laude.
- University of Houston Law Center, J.D. 2005.
Affiliations & Activities
- Admitted to the State Bar of Texas, November 2005.
- Admitted to the United States District Court for the Northern District of Texas, 2006.
- Admitted to the Unites States District Court for the Southern District of Texas, 2006.
- American Bar Association, member.
- Dallas Association of Young Lawyers, member.
- Dallas Bar Association, member.
- Attorney, Coughlin, Stoia, Geller, Rudman & Robbins, 2005-2007.
- Summer clerkship, Jenkins & Gilchrist, 2003.
- Summer clerkship, McKool Smith, 2003.