Community Prosecutor Litigation Team Lead
Cody joined the Dallas City Attorney’s Office in 2008 and currently serves as the CP Litigation Team Lead. Previously, he served as the Central Division Community Prosecutor. Cody received his law degree from Southern Methodist University where he was a Hatton Sumner scholar and his undergraduate degree from the University of Texas-Dallas. Prior to joining the CAO, he was a staff attorney for the Small Business Administration and an elementary school teacher. Cody is a graduate of the Caruth Police Institute’s Executive Leadership Series and currently serves as a faculty member for the National Institute of Trial Advocacy.
- Southern Methodist University, J.D
- Universty of Texas-Dallas, B.A.
Affiliations & Activities
- Caruth Police Institute’s Executive Leadership Series graduate
- National Institute of Trial Advocacy faculty member
- Staff Attorney, Small Business Administration