Assistant City Attorney
General Counsel DivisionTransactions and Advisory Section
Connie Tankersley joined the Dallas City Attorney's office in 2012 as a real estate attorney. Her practice focuses on representing the City’s varied departments in real estate related transactional matters.
- University of Arkansas-Fayetteville, Arkansas School of Law, J.D.
- Bryn Mawr College, Bryn Mawr, PA, B.A.
Affiliations & Activities
- Admitted to State Bar of Texas, May, 1995
- Dallas Bar Association
- Dallas Volunteer Attorney Program
- Senior Counsel - Real Estate, J. C. Penney Corporation, Inc.