Deputy Chief of Community Prosecution and Community Courts Section
Jason joined the Dallas City Attorney's Office in 2015 and currently serves as a Deputy Chief of the Community Prosecution and Community Courts Section. Previously, he served as a Southwest Community Prosecutor. Jason received his law degree from Texas Tech School of Law and undergraduate degree in Political Science from Texas State University in San Marcos. Prior to joining the CAO, he initially served as a prosecutor in the Collin County District Attorney’s Office and then practiced municipal law at the Dallas law firm of Cowles & Thompson, P.C. Jason is an active member of the J.L. Turner Legal Association and Kappa Alpha Psi Fraternity, Inc. He was identified as a “Rising Star” in 2010, 2012, and 2014 by Texas Super Lawyers Magazine.
- Texas Tech School of Law, J.D
- Texas State University, B.A. in Political Science
Affiliations & Activities
- J.L. Turner Legal Association.
- Kappa Alpha Psi Fraternity, Inc
- Southwest Community Prosecutor, City Of Dallas
- Attorney, Collin County District Attorney’s Office
- Attorney, Dallas law firm of Cowles & Thompson, P.C.