South Central Community Prosecutor
Jamilah joined the Dallas City Attorney's office in 2011 and currently serves as a South Central Division Community Prosecutor. Previously, Jamilah served as an Assistant City Attorney in the General Counsel Division and as a municipal court prosecutor. Prior to joining the Dallas City Attorney’s Office, Jamilah worked as a licensing specialist for the Texas Department of Family and Protective Services.
- Thomas M Cooley Law School, J.D., 2010
- University of North Texas, B.A. Psychology and History, 2003
Affiliations & Activities
- Member of the State Bar of Texas, 2010
- Legal Extern, Dallas City Attorney’s Office, Spring 2010
- Licensing Specialist, Texas Department of Family and Protective Services, 2005-2007