Assistant City Attorney
Dixon M. Merkt joined the Dallas City Attorney's office in 2014. His practice focuses on advising departments on personnel matters and representing the City in employment litigation.
- University of Miami School of Law, J.D.
- Wesleyan University, B.A.
Affiliations & Activities
- State Bar of Texas
- State Bar of New York
- State Bar of Connecticut
- United States Court of Appeals, Fifth Circuit
- United States District Court, Northern District of Texas
- United States District Court, Southern District of New York
- United States District Court, District of Connecticut
- Judge Advocate, United States Army
- Associate, Diserio Martin O’Connor & Castiglioni LLP